Our Peers @ Hand program provides peer support to individuals and families living with mental health and/or AOD issues in the City of Bayswater and the Town of Bassendean. The Peers@Hand workers:
- provide genuine, caring, strength-based and person-centred service
- share ideas and experiences around managing recovery
- Connect people with specialist mental health, AOD services and accommodation services. This can include transport support for appointments if required.
- assist with goal planning
- connect people to community services, events and activities including leisure and recreational activities
- provide practical support to families and carers as required.
Every person is unique. Peers@Hand workers offer flexible service that can be tailored to individual needs and circumstances. We can support people around:
- day to day living
- mental health
- alcohol and other drug support
- goal setting
Make a referral by calling (08) 9272 1333 or email email@example.com
[easy_media_download url=”https://55central.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Peers-@-Hand-Referral-Form.pdf” text=”Peers @ Hand referral form” width=”450″ color=”green_light” force_dl=”1″]
The Peers @ Hand program is supported by funding from WA Primary Health Alliance through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.