Our Peers @ Hand program provides peer support to individuals and families living with mental health and/or AOD issues in the City of Bayswater and the Town of Bassendean. The Peers@Hand workers:
- provide genuine, caring, strength-based and person-centred service
- share ideas and experiences around managing recovery
- Connect people with specialist mental health, AOD services and accommodation services. This can include transport support for appointments if required.
- assist with goal planning
- connect people to community services, events and activities including leisure and recreational activities
- provide practical support to families and carers as required.
Every person is unique. Peers@Hand workers offer flexible service that can be tailored to individual needs and circumstances. We can support people around:
- day to day living
- mental health
- alcohol and other drug support
- goal setting
Make a referral by calling (08) 9272 1333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org