Peers @ Hand aims to provide peer support to assist individuals and families living with mental health and/or AOD issues in the City of Bayswater and the Town of Bassendean.
- We connect our clients with programs and services that they feel is a best fit for their needs.
- Genuine, caring, strength-based and person-centred service.
- Flexible meeting arrangements.
- Assist with goal planning and linking to support services.
- Helping conversations, referral information and practical support to families and carers as required.
Every individual is different and that is why we make every effort to assess each person’s needs. Areas that we can connect people to include:
- Day to day living
- Mental health
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Goal setting
Make a referral by calling (08) 9272 1333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Peers @ Hand program is supported by funding from WA Primary Health Alliance through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.